EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Monday, June 11, 2007

Concerto pt. 3

Hey! Last night was the Crush Luther concert and I had like, theee bestest time of my entire life! Ashton had to go before they even played which was totally lame. But I still had fun! After they played I got pictures with Luther and the guys (including one where Luther is kissing my cheek, little piece o' heaven right there! haha! i look retarded in it but whatever! :) ) And then I waited for my brother to pick me up, annnd while I waited, what did I do? I chilled with Luther for about an hour! Best hour spent -- ever! He was like, totally offering me to drive me home 'cause he was scared my brother wasn't gonna' show up or something like that. But they had to go to Winnipeg, and I live the complete opposite direction they had to go. Shitty, I know. That'd be a kick ass story to tell when I got home - "hey, Mom! Guess who drove me home?! All the guys from Crush Luther! Crazy I know!" - oh yeah, that'd go over well! Hahaha! Well, I gotta' go now - dentist appointment -eugh. Later!

xo

p.s. there was only like, 16 people there counting some of the guys from the bands, but nevertheless, it was the best night of my entire fucking life! :) wooo!

p.p.s. Luther told me to check out Grand:Pm, they're pretty sweet - you guys should check 'em out!

No comments: