EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Monday, June 18, 2007

Picture and Videos from Crush Luther Concert!


Hey everyone! (well, those of you who actually read this!) Here's a picture of Luther, me, Giggi, Brent, Bo and Matt. Annnnnd, there's also two videos; sorry if they suck - which they will, because they were filmed on my digital camera and it only allows me to take 30 sec. videos so there's just a whole bunch of 30 sec. videos shmushed into one (or two, depending how you look at it) - so yeah, sorry 'bout thaaat! But anyways, here you are. Enjoy my horribly made videos! :) I don't know if they will work or not; remember, I'm new at this!


Machete Avenue:






Crush Luther - "Trouble" (it doesn't finish, or link together very well [you'll get what I mean] but it's your loss! You should've been there! Hahaa)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.