EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Sunday, July 1, 2007

Canada Day!

Hello there, my little minions! :) So, as you all know - well, hopefully all of you - today was Canada Day! And so, today my marvelous friend Ashton and I went to Wascana Park for the festivities! Okay, totally no clue why I'm talking like this, i.e. using words like "minions", "festivities", etc. ! I ate soooo much food! I ate Froot Loops before I left, and then while there I also ate a double scoop bowl of ice cream, a sno-kone, and then we shared a poutine! And then, I had to go over to Grandma and Grandpa's because it was Grandpa's birthday. So I ate a big ass meal there, too! I am feeling like a WHALE! And so, just for that - I'm going to put a picture of a whale beside this because I am just THAT cool! Yeeeah!
Ashton and me went shopping this weekend and I got theee coolest t-shirt, its got this ghetto little karate-doing stick man on it, and above him it says, " I've Got A Black Belt " and then below him it says, " In Keeping It Real " It is like, sooo pimp! Haa! Well, I'm out - so - PEACE
!


p.s. sorry I never wrote for like, EVER. But nothing was really all that exciting. :)

No comments: