EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Monday, August 27, 2007

Crush Luther Update...

Hey to all of you who read this! :) I'm sorry to inform you that Giggi has quit being a Crush Luther guitarist, Luther told me he just wanted to settle down and have a family and all of that. I totally understand. So now until they find a new guitarist they won't be touring for a while... :( I know, it is unbelievably sad! Like, ahhh! Well, anyways, just wanted to inform you all.

xo kels.

p.s. school starts on Wed. ! Ahhhh! :O

p.p.s. sorry for not writing in forever. it's summer! give me a break!

p.p.p.s. about the Quote of the Day... I'm just gonna' get rid of it for a while until I'm settled down in like, school and all of that jazz. sorry to anyone who actually enjoyed it! :)

No comments: