EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Friday, August 3, 2007

Sorry! ... again , and etc.

Sorry! ... again

Hey everyone! Sorry for like, completely abandoning this entire blog for like, a month! I'm back now! Maybe... I mean, it's summer time! Hello??! You can't expect me to sit here everyday to update this silly little site! So, considering that I completely bailed last month, then Quote of the Day Theme of the Month is going to be Politics & Activism for August! O Wow, that was a really weird sentence... O.o

, and etc.

Okay so, from august 1-5 is the Exhibition! Wooo! For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about -- it's like, fun rides and food thats really bad for you and a lot of fun and games! :) So I went on Wed. and on Thurs. (Wed. I totally met this superrrr hot guy whose friends with my step-bro and he is like, rawr. hehe >.< ) And yesterday (Thurs.) my friend Jade and me totally came up with this ghetto thing... you'll have no idea what I'm talking about unless you see it so pretty much it just has to do with this nickname that these guys gave me -- which is Marinara; because I'm "saucy" ! Hahaha Well, maybe I'll take pictures or a video of me doing this totally stupid and lame but totally funny and ridiculous thing so you guys can see... Anyways, I'm missing Hannah Montana! Laterrrr!

xo. marinara! ;)

No comments: