EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ahhh! Omigod! :)

Okay, so! Life is like, fucking amazing right about now! I just learned today that #1 band of all time - Crush Luther - is coming here, to Regina! On June 10th! At the Exchange! At 8:00! Wooooo! I just finished emailing Luther (far left; vocals) and telling him how excited I am and how he better remember who I am when I see him at the show and yadda yadda yadda! Trust me, if you heard them, you'd be in love with them the second the song started! First time I heard them was on the much more music top 10 and I almost died with excitement cause they're so good and I hadn't even heard of them! But yeah, you should check 'em out, cause they freakin' rock! First song I ever heard by them and my ultimate favorite is City Girl - everytime I hear it I get all jittery and hyper and like, grahhhh! I can't even explain it! They're just amazing! I should stop now 'cause I'm getting all giddy and jittery again! Hehe :)
So yeah. This has been suuuuuuch a good day! Aside from the horrible "spring" weather we've been having. Gahhhh. But anyways, I'm out.

xo.

p.s. the boys in the pics are - obviously - the guys from Crush Luther!




MORE INFO

10 Jun 2007
8:00
The Exchange w/ Machete Avenue
2431 8th Ave., Regina Saskatchewan
Cost : $12
FOR MORE TOUR DATES, GO TO:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY NAME IS NOT MEGAN ELIZABETH WIEBE ITS... JUST MEGAN DONT RAPE ME !

kelso.expresso said...

lmao Megan, you're such an idiot! Especially since you started out making fun of me and now i'm talking to you on the phone while you are making your OWN blog. nice one. haha :)

Anonymous said...

lol kelsey, your a nerd. offically a bigger one then me. =D <3

karen. <33