EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Thursday, May 24, 2007

Silent Treatment

Hey! Okay so, my stepbrother Mitch pretty much hates me now. Why? Because yesterday his ex-girlfriend (she was his ex before this happened, just so you know...) Megan came over. And while he was in the shower we got to chattin', and it ended up slipping out that Mitch slept with this Brittany chick. Yeah, it hurt Megan like a bitch, having to hear about who he slept with a week after they broke up. But then we kept talking and she realized that this Brittany is the same Brittany he was with after they broke up the first time - which hurt her even more.
So, Mitch came upstairs from showering and Megan had her head in her arms and she was crying (obviously) and she never wanted him to see her so she just kept her head down and every time he asked what was wrong she just said she had a headache. Anyways, so then she decided that she was just gonna' go. So before she left she said something along the lines of, "Don't bother fucking calling me tonight!" and then she slammed the door.
The second after she slammed the door, Mitch said, "You bitch." Clearly indicating he meant that I am the bitch, not her. And when I went, "What?!" he said, "I know what you fucking told her! You are the biggest fucking bitch!" And then that went on for about 10 minutes and before he left he had made it pretty much clear that he hates my guts and never wants to see me again-which is very unfortunate for him considering we live together- because he said, "I wouldn't fucking care if you went downstairs right now and slit your fucking wrists! I'd throw a fucking party at your fucking funeral!" Uhmm... hello? Emo much?
So yes, that is why we're pretty much doing the whole silent treatment thing. And for some reason today he did my chores (putting away the clean dishes from the dishwasher and filling it up again) which is pretty weird because shouldn't I be the one trying to get on his good side - not the other way around? Whatever. I'll let him do what he wants with this whole situation. All I have to do is leave him alone and it's all good, he'll get over it. But all I know is that I'll never get invited out to the shop (second garage thing) to party with him and his hot friends (specifically Kyle) anymore! Daaaang!
Well, just thought I'd fill everyone in on my insane home life! Haha (not like anyone really reads this anyways, it's still fun to write!)


xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the shits!! Aww :( *huggles*