EXTRA! EXTRA! Crush Luther is now made up of: Luther Mallory, Matt Fury, Dustin Wood, and P.J. Herrick.

Quote of the Day

Coming Back Soon!




Sunday, May 27, 2007

Birthday Party!

Hey! So today is my cousin Colton's 4th birthday party! Everyone tried so hard to make it freakin' awesome, well, okay - his dad, my mom, my step-dad, me, and everyone else except for his mom - tried everything they could to make it freakin' awesome! Whatever, I guess it must've worked? Little kids always love birthdays just 'cause they get to tear open gifts and act as crazy as they want and no one can even think about getting mad at them, because it's their birthday! Not like he'll totally remember it when he's older since he just turned 4. But he might - make the memories good enough and you can remember anything.
Anyways, we had a bbq and he got this wicked sweet little Mustang, and it's soooo cute! It has a little radio in it and everything! It's so effing cool! But, I gotta' get back outside with the partayyyy! later.

xo.

ps. i promise never to say "partayyy" again!

No comments: